Event Sponsorship from Yazoo County CVB
Thank you for your interest in requesting sponsorship assistance from the Yazoo County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
Sponsorships for events are awarded throughout the year to nonprofit organizations or groups located in or serving the Yazoo County area.
• SPONSORSHIPS MAY NOT EXCEED $2,500
• APPLICANTS MUST BE AGE 18 OR OLDER
• SHOW VALID ID
• MUST COME BEFORE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS TO REQUEST FUNDING FROM THE YAZOO COUNTY CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU.
• YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF DATE AND TIME OF MEETING AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION.
Please be advised that funds are distributed at the discretion of the Board of Directors for the Convention & Visitors Bureau. The Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse funding of any program. All requests for funding from any group/organization will be filtered by our Mission Statement and must help us meet our goal of increased visitor traffic.
• If funds are awarded, the Convention & Visitors Bureau MUST be recognized as a sponsor on all print and/or verbal acknowledgments. Failure to do so could result in the denial of funding in the future.
• The Convention & Visitors Bureau is subject to audits by the State of Mississippi Auditor’s Office, and any funds we award your organization are subject to audit as well.
To assure that any approved grantee would receive funding in advance of the event, it is recommended that any sponsorship application be submitted at least sixty days in advance of the event. We are not responsible for any delay in processing should the recommended timeline not be followed.
For any additional information or for questions, please contact the Yazoo County Convention & Visitors Bureau at (662) 746-1815 or Contact Us.
Our Mission: The Yazoo County Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) joins the interests of city and county government, trade and civic associations and travel suppliers to increase visitor traffic to our area. The Bureau acts as a liaison between potential visitors and those that host them. The aim of our CVB is to position Yazoo County as a regionally, nationally, and internationally recognized destination by developing quality marketing programs and sales outreach to attract visitors to our area. All requests for funding from any group/organization will be filtered by this Mission Statement and must help us meet our goal of increased visitor traffic.