BIG NEWS for the 10th Annual Jerry Clower Festival in downtown Yazoo City! Normally a one day event, this year you can enjoy two days of fun and events for the whole family!
• Cruisin’ Grand – 6:30pm
Sponsored by the Yazoo County Chamber of Commerce
at the Triangle Cultural Center and grounds
332 North Main Street, Yazoo City, MS 39194
• Entertainment by
Yazoo Gold – 8:30pm
• Miss Jerry Clower Festival Pageant
at the Yazoo Community Complex
Saturday, May 3
Main Street in Yazoo City will be full of fun for the whole family!
- Arts & Crafts
- Antique & Classic Car Show
- Kidz Zone
- Silent Auction – inside the No Smoking Smokehouse
- Parade of Cars – Saturday mornig at 10am
- 5K Sponsorship Run for Christ – benefiting the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Delta
And LIVE ENTERTAINMENT featuring:
- New Genesis
- Jamie Isonhood
- Joe Smith & Friends
- Michael & Diane Sampson Family
- Kelly Burrough
- Memory Lane Band
- Dialogue: Chicago Tribute Band
PLUS the 33rd Annual Country Showdown
- Preliminaries at 4pm!
- Finals immediately following (Top 3 advance to Finals!)
More information and applications/registration forms below:
- Miss Jerry Clower Festival Pageant – Friday night. Pageant will be held at the Yazoo Community Complex. Division winners will be crowned on Friday night, and will be presented on the Main Stage Saturday morning at 10am. 2014 Miss Jerry Clower Festival winner will be selected from the Division winners, and crowned on Saturday morning at the festival. Miss Jerry Clower Festival will win $100! See below for application.
- 5K Run for Christ, sponsored by River Mountain Church, proceeds to benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of the MS Delta. Download the pre-registration form below, or pick one up at Power 107 or The Yazoo Herald.
- 33rd Annual Country Showdown – Contestants MUST register by Wednesday, April 23, 2014!
- Jerry Clower Festival Vendor Applications:
For more information, please contact Brenda or Colon at 662-746-7676.
This project is partially funded by a grant from the Yazoo County Convention & Visitors Bureau